Shiratori Internal Medicine clinic
- Internal medicine, Neurology
- Hospital Director Miki TAHARA
- Neurology specialist
- Internal medicine specialist
- Anti-aging medicine specialist
- This is a clinic of Internal medicine and Neurology.
- We provide thoughtful medical care from a women’s point of view.
- We provide total health support for you.
For first time visitors
- Please be sure to bring your health insurance card and medical certificate. (also bring at the first visit of each month)
- We will ask your symptoms in detail. Please bring a memo with you of your symptoms. If you have someone available, a translator can accompany with you.
- If you have your medical history from other doctor, please bring it with you.
- If you are taking any medicines, please bring a list of currently used perscriptions and their contents.
- About appointments For both first and returning visits, appointments are required. In case you don’t have an appointment and a waiting time of more than 15-30 minutes should be expected. Reception staff will inform you of the current waiting time. We appreciate your understanding.
450-5 Takakai-cho, Omihachiman-shi,Shiga-ken JAPAN 523-0891
● Clinic Opening Hours
(The final reception is 17:45)
Translated by Ayumi Ito